Thursday, July 05, 2007

Vacation Time...

It is time, my friends, to take a break. Yes, it's my annual pilgrimage to the sand dunes at Silver Lake, Michigan, with my daughter and a friend of hers... I look forward to the rest, to catch up on some reading, and perhaps do a bit of personal writing as well... I have a friend who kids me (I hope!) and says I missed my calling- I should write romance novels... I have this mental image of me becoming that guy that Jack Nicholson portrayed so well in "As Good As It Gets". That's scary on so many levels! But I am considering doing a bit of writing just for the experience... I also would like to explore glass-blowing, for I think that is a really cool art. I just wonder if I have the time and patience to learn and practice... But I ramble here, so my apologies, and perhaps we'll touch base in a week or ten days! Enjoy the day, for it is your gift from the Father- yesterday is gone and tomorrow is yet to come but today is your present, from Him .

No comments: