Tuesday, December 02, 2014

I'm back...

It has been some time since I last wrote, but life has been busy. I am currently in the process of trying to sell my building and business in northern Illinois to retire to Florida. While I am still in relatively good health I may not stay retired- I will wait upon God to lead me in the next chapter of my life. He has already blessed me with a fantastic home in Florida, one which I've been putting my own personal touches on this past year, a new church, and wonderful neighbors. Now I just need to practice patience as I wait upon Him to prompt a buyer for the business...
I've come to realize, more acutely each passing day, that God is completely in control if I allow Him to be. I've been very aware of how much more sensitive my spirit is when He is in control- so different than the crusty, indifferent, difficult individual that I can be. It amazes me how calloused and hard I am in my carnal state, but when I allow God to live through me I am sensitive, caring,- a whole different animal. Go figure. But He's a God of miracles, and changing me is one of them...And yet, He never forces His will on me, It is always a matter of submitting my free will to His.  
If you pray, and are so inclined, please pray for a buyer for my business and building. I know God works in His time, and I pray for patience, but I am so ready to go! Remember this old blogger in your prayers! 

No comments: