Saturday, October 19, 2013

Potpouri...

Today I feel like sharing some of those quotes, sayings, quips that I've heard or collected that touched my heart or my funny bone... I hope you enjoy...

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them, and every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -Anonymous

"When someone you love becomes a memory the memory becomes a treasure."

NO SOLICITING
We are too broke to buy anything.
We already know who we're voting for.
WE HAVE FOUND JESUS.
Seriously. unless you are selling thin mints
PLEASE GO AWAY!
 
 
"Wine is better with age. I am better with wine."
"If I turn up missing I want my picture put on wine bottles instead of milk cartons. That way my friends will know to look for me."
 
"25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, and Bob Hope. Now we have Obama, no cash and no hope."
 
And to my siblings:" We are different flowers from the same garden." And, "I smile because you are my sister. I laugh because you can do nothing about it!"
 
"I'm so busy I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse!"
 
"Marriage is like a deck of cards. In the beginning you need two hearts and a diamond. By the end you wish you had a club and a spade."
 
And finally, my two favorites:
"Sweat is fat crying."And,
"Sometimes I laugh so hard tears run down my leg!"
 
Don't be afraid to laugh today. Laughter can be such a stress reliever!
Food for thought...


No comments: