Monday, December 17, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 
I decided that today, in the spirit of the season, to share some little ditties that have been passed on to me so that others might enjoy them to. So enjoy, and if I don't blog before it arrives, I wish you all a "Merry Christmas!" and a Happy New Year. Remember the reason for the season...

Now, you really need to try this way of bathing your cat...



 Here's a couple of cute ones that seem to capture my views on exercise, especially as I grow older...




 Isn't it interesting how we look to God in times of trouble, but don't really want Him in our lives the rest of the time? I often wonder how the "rights of beliefs" of a small minority (ie. atheists) can so negatively impact the rights of the majority... I prefer my God in my schools, workplace, government...
 

If "laughter is the best medicine" as my generation grew up believing (thanks Reader's Digest!) then why are we so hesitant to taake our medicine? I think we need to find our laughter again!
Growing old has its benefits! People seem to excuse us old people more readily for our eratic behavior! Makes me just want to act out all the more!


Too cute!
And there's always some type of scam going today isn't there? The internet is full of them, and, for just $19.95 I'll be happy to send you a complete list to watch out for! (Sorry- couldn't resist that!)
 
 
Thanks to all who read and peruse my bits of wit and occassional wisdom. I hope you enjoy reading as much as I do in sharing!
 

No comments: