Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Resolutions- Think Carefully!

Happy New Year to all!
But before you all start making New Year resolutions consider them carefully. Personally, I've resolved not to make any more resolutions...
For those of you who resolve to lose weight this new year consider this: I have this theory- there's only so much weight in the world and when one person loses weight another person ends up gaining it... I figured this out because so many of my friends lost weight this year and I just kept packing it on. So to all you dieters I plead with you, I beg you, give me a break! I can't afford to put on any more weight! Perhaps, in the spirit of fairness, some of you will resolve to put on weight so I might lose a bit... Either that or I'll be forced to relocate to a country that needs some fattening up... So Happy New Year, and eat hearty all this 2013!

Food for thought...

No comments: